Sunday, October 18, 2009

In case your wondering where I've been....

I have been somewhere between a nightmare and real estate hell...

Seriously, I am tense and feel sick to my stomach. We sold our house about a month ago and all was well. I was worried of course because we hadn't yet found a new place. Everyone was calm and happy and laughing and jovial and wondering what in the world I was so worried about because our closing was November 9th.

Well, November 9th is a hop, skip and a jump away and we still don't have a house. So I may be a squatter or have to join the teens on 6th street. I am at a about a level 5 freakout today because there was a house I desperately wanted and I had to watch as it painfully slipped from my fingertips.

Personally I think that some realtors are sleazy, and I know that not all of them are. But in reality I am just not used to the high stress environment of real estate. But with so much money at stake you really have to wonder whose interest is at work here.

So I have had to surrender my blogging and stalking time to hours of looking through the MLS listings and praying for a miracle. God, Jesus, Oprah...make something happen. PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. this is why I don't sell my house.
    I'm scared to death of this and have nothing to offer you by way of advice but can say that I would be distraught if I were you.

    ReplyDelete