Monday, November 16, 2009

And I was really on a roll there for a while...

Well, we closed on our house and the house we were supposed to get fell through (freaking realtors!) so I am an apartment dweller again.

I like it. We are living around Southwest Austin and everything is at our fingertips and I love it.

We are waiting on a short sale in Pflugerville but it may fall through. I don't really know if I care or not. I like the house in Pflugerville, but the name of that city annoys me. And the pfact that they put a pf on everything like the Pflugerville Pfall Pfestival makes me want to gag. Maybe it's something I'll adapt to (probably not).

Hmmm, I moved, packed, unpacked, worked, etc.

That's where I've been.

I am still hoping to get to 100 posts this year.

I need to get back in the swing of things. And I am looking forward to normalcy again.

1 comment: