Tuesday, May 19, 2009

not quite as planned...

i just got out of the hospital.  i had to have emergency surgery on sunday.  its a long annoying story but i had to have a cyst removed.  it ended up testing positive for MRSA so my life has been a shitstorm (sorry but i couldn't think of any better term).  my mom is with me and ryan has been awesome in helping me through this.

i do have a wound vac.  it is weird and disturbing and i dont even want to think of it better yet, carry this thing around with me.

i mean, is this really happening to me?

this is the uncoolest of uncool, but i will get through this.

i will be returning to the blogosphere and work next tuesday. 

until then, i will be eating mass quantities of vicodin and laying on my arse.

i miss all of you and will still be blog stalking you i just dont feel up to posting.

i do swear that when i return it will be grins and giggles and no more downer posts, geez!

2 comments:

  1. jesus, woman!
    get better. i hope it only hurts for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal! I am so sorry. I haven't been on in a while and just got all caught up. You poor thing. I hope you are doing much much better now. PLEASE write even just a teensy weensy post so we know you are OK.

    ReplyDelete