Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hmm...I wonder what they were fighting over?

I need to have a specific title for these posts. Perhaps "An actual conversation I had today" would be appropriate except I didn't have this conversation today but a few days ago. Its not like I could forget it though.

Child: Mrs. B did you meet my Mammy before she went up to the clouds?
Me: No I never had a chance to meet her, what was she like?
Child: You know she is in the sky right? She is in Heaven.
Me: I bet you miss her so much. She seemed like she was wonderful.
Child: Did you know I have an Auntie?
Me: No I didn't, what's her name?
Child: Well she used to be my Uncle but then she had a surgery and now she is my Auntie.
Me: Well that's interesting.
Child: Last Christmas my other uncle got mad at my Auntie and punched her right in the face.
Me: I am glad she is feeling better. Okay let's get ready for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment