Monday, September 7, 2009

Kindergarten madness...

Well I survived my first week back and school and barely scraped by on this 2nd week.

Let's just say that I had an emotional breakdown after school on my first day.

I knew it was coming on and then someone asked me how my day went and I lost it. I mean completely broke down, the "ugly cry". Of course I left the "Surviving the First Day" party and went to my classroom to feel sorry for myself. People of course heard the news (word travels fast on a school campus between not only students) and filed in my room for words of wisdom and hope. I didn't believe any of them.

But it is getting better.

I have already gotten a cold and survived a child who projectile vomited so I would say we're off to a good start.

Man do I have some stories to share with you though. It will have to wait as I am trying to enjoy my last minute of summer on this Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the stories. There is nothing that makes me feel better about my life than stories from a kindergarten classroom.

    Also, here in weird South Philly, they pronounce it Kindee Garden.

    They do.

    Not me.

    I hate it.

    ReplyDelete