Friday, March 6, 2009

its going to be a short weekend.

i finally succumbed and got hooked on facebook. i was immediately bombarded with high school ex-friends who seem to be doing well. i still dont understand why it makes me post in third person (crystal hates that) and the concept of writing on someone's wall or hiding something on their page or being poked.

in other news i started my list of 25 things you never wanted to know about me but now you have to. i will post it on sunday because i am too lazy to get my flash drive out to send it now. i typed it at work. it is kind of embarrassing all the things that i am divulging publicly. oh well i really never have been a modest kind of girl.

wishing everyone a relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I was on facebook for ten minutes and got literally 400 requests- from people I kNEW!!. which tells me that no one has anything to do but sit and wait for their friends to join up. i got creeped out and haven't been back

    ReplyDelete