Tuesday, March 3, 2009

jeez i am getting lazy with this.

okay i just had a whole post ready and by the miracle of my inability to control my dogs and right hand i deleted it.

ugh.

just so you know it was really clever and witty but now it is gone. lost forever in my computer.

this past weekend my best friend got engaged. it wasn't much of a surprise. she seems happy and that is all that matters.

today was the taks test. i am grateful to not be teaching a taks grade this year. i see the need for standardized testing, but i think it is implemented incorrectly. i have always had a lifelong dream of being a lawmaker so people that determine things that occur daily in classrooms are no longer decided by old men who havent seen the inside of an elementary classroom in over 50+ years.

this weekend we are going to a cheer competition to support my 16 year old niece. my sister is very involved with my niece's competitive cheerleading. it is insane, some of these people. i swear if if the cheer mom's wave any of their noisemakers in my face someone is going to get stabbed. nevertheless, the competition should make for good blogging material.

ps. i dont want to jinx it...but the dizzy feeling has subsided. turns out it may have been the flonase i just started. i googled the symptoms i was having (doctoring myself thank you) and it seems like a lot of other people have felt anxiety and dizzy from flonase. just one of those things i guess. i wont be taking it anymore. i have three bottles of it though because my mother-in-law bought them through pharmacy mail order. too bad people would probably be creeped out if i offered it on craigslist. i mean i am not surfing craigslist for pharmaceuticals.

this post is really random.

xxoo

1 comment: