Saturday, July 18, 2009

actual conversation i had on thursday...

sewing instructor: no, you don't do it that, way....you do it like...
me: oh sorry
sewing instructor: no, no, hang on...im confused, are you right or left handed?
me: kind of both
sewing instructor: huh?
me: (and because I never can just give the short version of any story) well, i was born a lefty then broke my arm during an important time of tactile learning, so i had to learn to be right handed, but i am still left handed dominant. now i kind of use both...i would say i am a bit ambidextrous. my mom was happy i broke my arm because she thought left handed people grow up to be crazy
sewing instructor: well, that is interesting (probably thinking that would shut me up)
me: yeah, it is and probably the source of many problems in my life
(chuckling of other students)

No comments:

Post a Comment