Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sew Much To Do...


Tonight I have a sewing class at the Stitch Lab.

It seems like I registered for it months ago. How time flies.

I am a little nervous but I am not sure why.

I think sewing and crafting gets a bad rep because there is so much crap out there. But trust me, there is a lot of cool things too.

I think it is refreshing to make something on your own. It unleashes something in you.

I have a lot to do to get ready for my class. I need to oil my machine, make bobbins with the thread I am using, organize my kit, check my supply list, and load everything into my car. Finally...I need to decide which fabric I am going to use for my project.

Did I mention that the class is on handbags and totes?

Everyone I love can surely expect a handbag or tote for Christmas this year, guaranteed.





No comments:

Post a Comment