Monday, August 10, 2009

H-town

Ryan and I spent the last few days in Houston for a mini-vacation.

We left on Thursday and got home early Sunday morning (2am).

I was so tired yesterday.

We went to the Houston Galleria and had some good food and spent some quality time together. It was nice.

On Saturday night we went to the Green Day concert in downtown Houston. It was a bit funny to me that Billie Joe of Green Day was like "eff the establishment" and "screw capitalism" and "break your televisions and fuck commericalism" because he must not have realized that this commerical is on like 100 times a day.



All in all it was a really great show and at the end they released confetti over the crowd just like in the American Idiot tour. I love that whole snow effect. The people in seats really miss out, I would be bummed to not have general admission floor tickets.

1 comment: