Monday, August 3, 2009

beauty blowout...


I have spent more money at Ulta this summer than I care to calculate.
Can someone tell the advertisers to please stop sending me the Ulta circulars? The $3.50 coupon you send me is not helping to curtail the damage I am doing.
I know the drill, they send me the coupon, all the while I tell myself that I am just going to get one thing. I get there, look around for the item or two I set out for (from the advertisement of course), but then it always happens.

I get sidetracked by a sweet salesgirl who seems bored and wants to do a demo on me. For some reason I can't say no..."Sure, I will try that new product."

"Oh really, erase paste to help my tired eyes look bright and fresh as the day I turned 20?"

It's only $26, chump change if you consider how it is going to refresh my look and practically change my life.

Do you see where I am going with this? Someone needs to stop me, especially considering I rarely even wear makeup.
And I don't even want to divulge how much lip gloss I have (see above picture). Burt's Bee's, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Gap lip balm, Blistex, Carmex, and even the new Yankee Candle lip balm.
See how they suck me in? I just noticed that with every online order you get to choose 3 free samples. Damn it Ulta, you're killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment