Monday, January 26, 2009

Did I ever tell you about the time...

that I was allowing some students to eat lunch with me ( 5 girls, I believe) and I got up from my desk to tend to the phone or something and when I came back this is what I overheard.

child 1:  Ya'll I just need to let you know that if  you play with yourself too much you will get an infection.

child 2:  oh, I know 

child 3, 4, & 5: huh?

me, teacher: girls, let's make sure we are talking about things appropriate for school.

I couldn't even make this stuff up.

4 comments:

  1. Are these second graders? Holy Moses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My verification word was raterd (rat turd I what I heard in my head). How second grade is THAT?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking about this all night because i had a parent in one of my agencies who punished her children for masturbating. i'm more than happy to share with you how she punished them, but not here in your comments. it's that bad. if you are ready for a gruesome story, email me and i'll let you know and you'll puke and be thankful that your life isn't as terrible as some peoples.

    that sounds horrible. all i wanted to do was let you know i was thinking of you last night, and now i sound like a terrible stalker/scary storyteller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they were talking about like, playing with your newly pierced ears too much? Or playing by yourself on the playground without your mom there to make sure you wash your hands afterwards? Please? Something other than that. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete