Monday, January 26, 2009

ugh...Mondays are the worst.

Today I attempted to actually wake up early to get to school to fulfill some duties that I have not been able to keep up with lately.  So much for that idea.  Instead I was stuck in traffic and had to call the office for someone to watch my class.  I was at a stand still for at least 20 minutes. So embarrassing to be late.  There were a few other teachers late too, but still.

Annoying.  But I am here now, and at least I wasn't in the accident.

I kind of am worried and stressed and excited and I don't know.  I have been thinking about moving and looking for a new house for a while now.  I mentioned it to Ryan a few times, but last week I started looking online, and now I am in big trouble.  We found a house we LOVE!  You think I would be over the top excited, but with that comes all this worry on how things will work out, can I afford it, do I want to commute or should I change school districts...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  It is enough to give me an anxiety attack.  I don't even know the first thing about selling the house we are in and our real estate agent isn't exactly an extrovert.  She has a quiet approach I suppose.

Anyway...she is coming over tomorrow to assess our house, crunch some numbers, and we might be putting our house on the market.

The whole thing makes me want to ....

No comments:

Post a Comment