Saturday, January 24, 2009

So today I thought I would start a blog. It really isn't that big of a surprise since I love to talk about myself and the crazy shenanigans that are my life.

I don't know if my life is interesting enough to actually blog about, but I have been looking forward to keeping a diary for a while now.

Oh goodness, when I told Ryan to help me come up with a name he was giving me crazy ideas. We were laughing like immature 8th graders. Let's just say none of them were appropriate and most were downright offensive.

Perfect for me.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging and thank you for delurking so i could find you here!

    i think you're going to love it, especially if you are one to talk about yourself. no one can tell you to shut up if it is your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what the inappropriate names were so I can laugh like the immature 8th grader I really am.

    ReplyDelete