Sunday, February 22, 2009

update!

Sorry I have been gone for a while. This week has been busy.

Valentines went well. I made us late for our dinner reservations so we weren't able to go, but no big deal we had a nice dinner anyway at Vinny's italian on Barton Creek. It was cold out. Then we met up with some friends and went here...

I know girls, try to maintain your jealousy. Nothing says romance like a haunted house on Valentine's Day.

So the point of the haunted house is that you have to make it through with your group and you only have the light of a glow stick. Of course, the whole time they were trying to snatch it out of Ryan's hand (we made him lead) and they were successful once in taking it. Ryan ended up hurting his shoulder as he wrestled with a monster to get the glow stick back. You have to sign a waiver so they are able to touch you. That was weird, but we survived.

My Mom is in town visiting because my sister went to Denver, CO to visit a friend. She is watching my 16 year old niece and having to cart her around town.

We are supposed to get an offer on our house today by 5pm. Kind of stressful. The previous house I was in love with I'm not so sure about. If we do accept the offer today we will be homeless unless we can find a house I love. [Ryan, don't worry your opinion will be considered ;)] At least we will have a bit of time before closing.

I really don't think I am going to compromise for a house without a swimming pool. We like to have friends over and go tubing on the river and I really think we would get a lot of use out of one. I don't want an above ground, I want a real pool.

Besides it is usually hell on earth in Texas, and this biznatch doesn't like to sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment