Monday, June 22, 2009

religious creepy on a whole new level...

YIKES!

Oh. My. Goodness.

Have you seen these?

Who doesn't want a bathing suit with the tagline: "Highlights your face, not your body"?

This is hilarious. I would like to think that Jesus is not judging me based on what I wear to the lake or the pool or tubing on the river.

On the other hand, maybe I should consider these bathing suits to hide my cellulite. Why even stress about summer or an extra cupcake when these are just an internet click away.

I wouldn't be surprised if every order came with some complimentary holy water or bleach.

Maybe I will see someone wearing one of these while I am vacationing this summer. I won't point and laugh publicly, but I might get the church giggles.

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time believing that we should hide what the goodlord gave us all.

    Nudity is awesome.

    So are swimsuits that supposedly hide your body because you aren't to flaunt it but they also conveniently slim you at the same time.

    You know, so no one thinks you look fat

    ReplyDelete